Massachusetts Heating Oil
By choosing Smart Touch Energy, you’ll benefit from easy online ordering, loyalty rewards, online price checking and convenience in Massachusetts. We always provide fast price checking and an online ordering system so you can save time, money, and enjoy quick delivery from reliable dealers in the area! No contracts, no commitments, no worries.
Check Live Pricing in Massachusetts
In Massachusetts, homes from Springfield to Boston count on Smart Touch Energy for all of their heating oil delivery needs. With one of the most extensive delivery networks in the country, we are available to get affordable fuel to you in a timely fashion — no matter where you are in the state.
Best of all, you don't even have to pick up the phone. Scheduling a delivery can be done with a just few clicks on our website or, as with our Automatic Delivery program, we'll call you! Add to that some of the lowest heating oil prices in MA, and it's clear to see why we're the Bay State's first choice in fuel delivery.
Why Are Heating Oil Prices in Mass So Volatile?
At Smart Touch Energy, we hear from customers every day with concerns about the cost of heating oil in the Bay State. While prices here aren't necessarily higher than elsewhere in the country, MA is definitely underserved by state-wide providers, which leads to regional disparities in pricing. That's why Smart Touch Energy is a different kind of fuel delivery provider. A larger reach gives us several advantages over the competition, including:
- More buying power: Oil prices in MA fluctuate over the course of the year, rising predictably as temperatures start going down in October/November. More purchasing power and greater infrastructure for storing unused fuel means we can buy in bulk when prices are low and pass these savings on to you over the course of the year. It also means we are less dependent on regional suppliers and can offer more consistent pricing in all corners of the state.
- Fewer administrative costs: In addition to the price of the fuel itself, administrative and delivery costs make up a large portion of your bill when you order heating oil in MA. A larger company can help keep these costs down. At Smart Touch Energy, our overhead is lower because we can afford to invest in the best people and technology available. Stronger partnerships mean we are in a better position to negotiate. Ultimately, these are savings you'll see on your bill, too.
- Faster deliveries: Low oil pricing doesn't mean anything if a company doesn't have the means to get your purchase to you in an efficient manner. Smart Touch Energy works with delivery companies in all areas of Massachusetts, not just in the Boston and Springfield metro areas. As a result, we can arrange delivery anywhere in the state in three days or less. Rush service is also available in an emergency.
If you're not convinced Smart Touch Energy is the most economical choice for heating oil in Massachusetts, enter your ZIP code and email address into our online form to check out our current rates. On a per-unit basis, our pricing is consistently up to $0.40 lower than averages posted by U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). As a result, some of our customers have saved as much as $200 a year by making us their exclusive heating oil supplier.
When Should You Buy Heating Oil?
Customers looking for the best Massachusetts oil prices tend to buy during late spring and summer when rates are typically lower. While this can sometimes be an effective money-saving strategy, the most important factor to consider is how much oil you have in your tank.
It's essential to prevent your oil tank from getting too low. In Massachusetts, where winter can be bitterly cold, having no heat during a snowstorm or cold snap can be dangerous. Numerous issues can also develop as your fuel level gets closer to the bottom of your tank. Besides no heat, you may experience:
- Clogged filters: Sediment collects at the bottom of your tank, so there is a greater chance that debris and other impurities will get sucked into the feed line when your oil level is low. This sediment buildup can clog the nozzle and prevent the burner from operating properly, which can damage your furnace or cause it to stop working completely.
- Damage to your HVAC equipment: If the sediment in the feed line gets through the filters and ends up in your HVAC system, it can cause significant damage to the system.
- Condensation buildup: When your tank has low fuel levels, there is more space for air, which means there is also a greater chance that condensation will develop. This excess water can cause rust, rot and bacteria inside the tank, leading to system failure.
We recommend keeping the tank at least a quarter full at all times to avoid these issues. When you sign up for our Automatic Delivery Service, you can rely on us to monitor your levels and deliver more oil just when you need it. We also give you a $0.03 per gallon discount as a thank you for your commitment, so we can save you even more money on oil prices in MA.
Why Smart Touch Energy?
The Smart Touch Energy difference goes beyond just low pricing. We've worked hard to offer the best service, most convenient plans and largest number of value-added features to each of our customers in MA. Here are just a few of the ways Smart Touch Energy is a radically different company from the competition:
- Our online ordering system saves you time and money. With Smart Touch Energy, placing an order is as easy as visiting our website. We've got up-to-the-minute pricing information available so you know when to buy, as well as online billing that cuts down on paperwork and avoids having to have cash or a check on hand when the delivery is made.
- Our billing process is fair and transparent. At Smart Touch Energy, you only pay for the fuel you need. If you pre-pay for more heating oil than your tank can hold, we'll automatically refund the difference to your credit card. There's also no hidden fees or additional costs. When you place your order, you lock in at the specified price, which means you won't be penalized if fuel costs jump before your delivery arrives.
- Our Automatic Delivery program takes the hassle out of buying heating oil. We offer one time heating oil delivery for all of Massachusetts. If you prefer the freedom and flexibility of not being committed to a single supplier, this is the option for you. However, most homeowners enjoy the convenience of our Automatic Delivery program instead. With it, we calculate in advance when you will need a refill and contact you directly to schedule a delivery before you start to run low. As always, you only pay for the fuel you need.
- We offer HVAC repair and maintenance packages. For your convenience, our team can combine automatic delivery with any required maintenance for your furnace or air conditioner. You'll save the hassle of having to phone an HVAC contractor separately, while having the peace of mind knowing your key home HVAC equipment is in peak working condition at all times.
- We offer emergency service when you run out of fuel. Nothing is worse than realizing you're out of heating oil in the middle of a Massachusetts winter. With Smart Touch Energy, we can expedite your delivery in emergency situations, typically getting you the fuel you need in 24 hours or less. We'll also perform any necessary prime/start procedures to clear air out of your fuel lines and safely get your home heated again.
Too often, Massachusetts' rural areas get the short end of the stick when it comes to fuel delivery and related services. You can count on us for the same caring, professional treatment for your home in Boston, your summer house in Cape Cod and your cottage in the Berkshires. Learn more about Smart Touch Energy by browsing our website. You can also use our online ordering feature to generate a quote for heating oil delivery to your corner of MA.