Electric Generation Supplier Information
Click Energy, LLC d/b/a Smart Touch Energy
PO Box 15052
415 Norway Street
York, PA 17405
Click Energy, LLC d/b/a Smart Touch Energy is responsible for your electric generation (supply) charges.
PUC license number is A-2019-3007580
This is a fixed price contract lasting 12 billing cycles.
This price is fixed at $0.06774 per kWh
Generation Price at Various Usage
Price per kWh:
Statement Regarding Savings
Smart Touch's price may not always provide savings to the customer compared with the EDC's rate.
There are no deposit requirements with this contract.
There are no bonuses, discounts, or cashback plans involved with this contract.
You will buy your electric generation service from Smart Touch beginning with the next available meter read on a date set by your EDC.
This is a 12 month contract. It will cover 12 billing cycles.
Cancellation/Early Termination Fees
There are no cancellation or early termination fees.
End of Contract
If you have a fixed duration contract that will be ending, or whenever Smart Touch wants to change the contract, you will receive two separate notices before the contract ends or the changes happen. You will receive the first notice 45-60 days before, and the second notice 30 days before the expiration date or the date the change becomes effective. These notices will explain your options.
Electric Distribution Company Information
PPL Electric Utilities
Allentown, PA 18104-9392
The EDC is responsible for distribution charges, as well as any emergencies/outages.
Right of Rescission
You may cancel this agreement at any time before midnight of the third business day after receiving this disclosure. Smart Touch can be contacted by telephone at 866-855-0558.
This is an agreement for the purchase and sale of electric generation service between Click Energy, LLC, d/b/a Smart Touch Energy ("Click Energy" or "Smart Touch") and you, the customer ("Customer"), under which Customer shall initiate electric service and begin enrollment with Click Energy d/b/a Smart Touch Energy. Smart Touch agrees to sell and you agree to purchase all of your electricity requirements for the account(s) listed in your Confirmation letter or email. You agree to appoint Click Energy d/b/a Smart Touch Energy as your agent to acquire the necessary supplies to meet your electricity needs as required by your electric distribution company ("EDC"). Click Energy d/b/a Smart Touch Energy will provide generation and transmission services only. Your EDC will continue to be solely responsible for the delivery of electricity to your locations through its transmission and distribution facilities.
· We at Click Energy, LLC are licensed by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission to offer and supply electric generation services in Pennsylvania. Our PUC license number is A-2019-3007580.
· Generation prices and charges are set by the electric generation supplier you have chosen. The Public Utility Commission regulates distribution prices and services. The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regulates transmission prices and services.
· You will receive a single bill from your EDC that will contain EDC's charges and Smart Touch's charges. You acknowledge that your billing and payment information may be provided to Smart Touch by your EDC.
· Right of Rescission - You may cancel this agreement at any time before midnight of the third business day after receiving this disclosure. Smart Touch can be contacted by telephone at 866-855-0558.
· Generation Charge - The charge for producing electricity. Generation service is not regulated by the Public Utility Commission. If you purchase electricity from an electric supplier, your generation charge will depend on the contract between you and your supplier.
· Transmission Charge - The cost for transporting electricity from the generation source to your electric distribution company. For most electric customers who select a new supplier, transmission costs will be included in the charges from your new supplier. The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission regulates retail transmission prices and services. This charge will vary with your source of supply.
· Distribution Charge - Part of the basic service charges on every customer's bill for delivering electricity from the electric distribution company to your home or business. The distribution charge is regulated by the Public Utility Commission. The charge will vary according to how much electricity you use.
· EDC - Electric Distribution Company - The public utility providing facilities for the jurisdictional transmission and distribution of electricity to retail customers, except building or facility owners or operators that manage the internal distribution system serving the building or facility and that supply electric power and other related electric power services to occupants of the building or facility.
· Basic services - Services necessary for the physical delivery of electricity service, including generation, transmission and distribution. Transition charges, although temporary in scope, are basic service charges.
· Non-basic services - Services not required for the physical delivery of electric service.
· Net Metering - The means of measuring the difference between electricity supplied by an electric utility or electric generation supplier and the electricity generated by a customer with a qualified renewable energy resource, when any portion of the electricity generated by the customer's system offsets part or most of that customer's requirements for electricity. Onsite generation includes, but is not limited to, solar, wind, fuel generators, etc.,
· Seamless Move - The ability for a customer to remain in service with their chosen electricity supplier without interruption when moving to a new address within a single utility service territory.
Terms of Service:
1. Basic Service Prices: You will pay Smart Touch the $0.06774 per kWh for electric generation service. This rate is stated in your confirmation letter and reflects the cost of electricity including, but not limited to, energy, capacity, settlement, ancillaries, related transmission and distribution charges and other market-related factors such as weather congestion, storage costs, regulatory impacts, and market volatility and uncertainty; plus all applicable taxes, fees, charges, costs, expenses and margins. The rate does not include EDC charges, which are separate amounts that you must pay your EDC. Information regarding generation energy sources, energy efficiency, environmental impacts or historical billing data is available upon request.
2. Duration of Agreement:Your service for the above street address from Smart Touch will begin with your next available meter read (which will follow the 3 day switching rules implimented by the PUC) and continue for 12 billing cycles, unless you (or Smart Touch) cancels service under this agreement, in accordance with Cancellation Provisions section below. If you have a fixed term contract approaching the expiration date, or whenever we propose to change the terms of service in any type of contract, you will receive two separate written notifications that precede either the expiration date or the effective date of the proposed changes. These notifications will explain your options going forward.
3. Special Terms and Conditions or Special Services: None.
4. Incentives: There are no bonuses, discounts, or cashback plans involved with this contract.
5. Penalties, Fees, and Exceptions: There are no cancellation or early termination fees associated with this price plan or variable price products. If applicable, your utility may charge a switching fee.
6. Cancellation Provisions: You may cancel your service under this agreement at any time by contacting Smart Touch by phone at 866-855-0558. It may take up to 45 days for your cancellation to become effective, depending on your billing cycle. Cancellation is effective upon the date as deemed effective by the EDC. If your EDC terminates your service, this Agreement will be automatically cancelled. You will be responsible for unpaid balances as of the cancellation date, until your account is paid in full. Smart Touch reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time, should your account become out of compliance with any of the reasons specified in the Eligibility section below. We will notify you by mail of early cancellation on the date we deem your account ineligible, which will also be the date of termination, at which time you will default back to your EDC (Provider of Last Resort) on a date specified by your EDC. Please note that you also have the option of shopping with another Electric Generation Supplier or returning to your utility for supply at any time.
7. End of Contract:If you have a fixed duration contract that will be ending, or whenever Smart Touch wants to change the contract, you will receive two separate notices before the contract ends or the changes happen. You will receive the first notice 45-60 days before, and the second notice 30 days before the expiration date or the date the change becomes effective. These notices will explain your options. If the customer has given prior consent to receive notifications electronically, the notifications will be sent via the electronic method, such as email, text, etc. selected by customer. Information about shopping for an electricity supplier is available at www.PAPowerSwitch.com, or by calling the Public Utility Commission at 800-692-7380, or by contacting the Office of Consumer Advocate at www.oca.state.pa.us or 800-684-6560.
8. Change in Terms: If Smart Touch wants to change the contract, you will receive two separate notices before the changes happen. You will receive the first notice 45-60 days before the change, and the second notice 30 days before the change. These notices will explain your options.
9. Dispute Procedures: Contact us at 866-855-0558 with any questions concerning our terms of service. You may call the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission if you are not satisfied after discussing your terms with us.
10. Limits on Warranties and Damages: You understand and agree that there are no warranties, either express or implied, associated with this offer or the electricity service sold hereunder. Smart Touch will bear no liability to you or any third party for consequential, punitive, incidental, special or other indirect damages.
11. Assignment: Smart Touch may assign this agreement to a third party, in whole or in part. Smart Touch will provide you a thirty (30) day notice of any assignment.
12. Eligibility: Only standard residential accounts are eligible. Smart Touch reserves the right, at its own discretion, to cancel service to any customers with commercial rate classes, net-metered accounts, or other special circumstances that may incur additional cost to Smart Touch. Smart Touch does not offer net-metering to generating customer taking service from Smart Touch. Any electricity produced by the customer will not be purchased by Smart Touch & Smart Touch may charge the customer for that generation at the contracted price due to net-metering.
13. Force Majeure: Smart Touch is relieved of any obligations under this agreement during a Force Majeure, defined as an event, including but not limited to act of God, fire, storm, flood, freeze, lightning, explosion, earthquake, labor dispute, action of a court, or other governmental authority or regulatory agency or an interruption of transportation by a transportation provider or the Local Distribution Company, or other cause not reasonably within our control and which by exercise of due diligence cannot be prevented or overcome.
14. Account Information: In order to coordinate with the EDC and accurately provide your service, Smart Touch may obtain information related to your account, such as name, address, telephone number, usage and historic payment information from the EDC. Smart Touch will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information as required by applicable Commission regulations and Federal and State laws.
15. Contact Information
Click Energy, LLC
d/b/a Smart Touch Energy
415 Norway St.
PO Box 15052
York, PA 17405-7052
Electric Distribution Company
PPL Electric Utilities
Allentown, PA 18104-9392
PA Public Utility Commission (PUC)
400 North Street
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Universal Service Program