Meriden Heating Oil
Situated halfway between New Haven and Hartford, Meriden has a long manufacturing history that earned it its nickname The Silver City. Today, the city is just as proud of its many hiking trails and parks, as well as the Farmer's Market. Yet with its many peaks and ridgelines including the Hanging Hills this area of New Haven County is no stranger to long, cold winters.
With average low temperatures regularly dropping below freezing from November through March, it's welcome news that Smart Touch Energy now offers Meriden fuel oil at economical prices. And to make the whole process as simple as possible, our online platform allows you to check prices in real time, as well as place orders and make secure payments without any cumbersome contracts or agreements.
Check Live Pricing in Meriden
What Affects Meriden Heating Oil Prices?
Constitution State residents can count on Smart Touch Energy and our more than 85 years of experience in the business to give them a more affordable way to heat their homes. Here are just two examples of what we do to keep our prices lower:
- Escape supply and demand: It happens every winter. Just as you reach for your thermostat, Meriden fuel oil prices go up. These price hikes are typically the result of companies watching their supplies dwindle in winter and raising their prices to keep pace with their competitors. In contrast, we use our purchasing power to buy oil in bulk over the summer when it's at its lowest price. Our large surplus then allows us to sell directly to our customers with stable pricing throughout the year.
- Lower admin fees: We're committed to improving our efficiency. So when the opportunity to go paperless came along, we introduced our online ordering platform. After eliminating paper costs and several non-essential admin fees, we operate more efficiently and share the savings with our customers in the form of more affordable prices.
Smart Touch Energy The Preferred Meriden Heating Oil Delivery Service
From Meriden Center to South Meriden, more and more Connecticut households are making the switch to Smart Touch Energy for their heating oil delivery. Our service offers many advantages, such as:
- Online access: We listened to the more than 83% of Internet users who would rather buy their fuel oil online. That's why our website is specifically designed to offer 24/7 convenience with the ability to check prices, place orders and make secure payments. And once your order is placed, you can even track it online.
- Reliable service: We ensure quick, courteous service by pre-screening all of our local, independent suppliers. Your satisfaction is always our priority.
- Economical prices: With our stable prices and lower admin fees, you get more savings per order. Then, if you like our service enough to tell your friends about us, our referral program can save you even more.
Choose What Fits Meriden Fuel Oil Delivery Options
Every household is unique, which is why we offer different delivery options. See which service is the best fit for your lifestyle:
- Automatic service: Stop worrying about your tank levels and let us do it instead. Our automatic service monitors your tank and delivers oil whenever you need it. Then, as a thank-you, we deduct $0.03 off each gallon on top of our everyday low prices.
- One-time service: If you'd rather stay in charge of your deliveries, our one-time service is for you. It features convenient online ordering, great service and our everyday low prices with no obligations.
- Emergency service: Tank almost empty? With our emergency service, you'll have home delivery in 24 hours or less. We even provide prime and restart service if you add it to your order.
Ready to save? For more information and a more economical way to heat your home, contact us today.